ORDINARY ROUTINE

wake up at 9, breakfast at 11 30 or 12, lunch at 4!, dinner (timed better) at 9 30, nd finally back to bed the first hour of the next day.

SEEMS WEIRD? well in that case u can call me a weird person cuz this is exactly what i do everyday!...but of course..SADLY... I can't have these LUXURIES once the school reopens again..

I have always felt very proud to confess that SLEEPING is one of my favourite things to do. And with the prediction of the meteorology department that monsoon would start by the final week of may 'UNBELIEVABLY' coming true.. I just thrive to sleep as long as possilble. After those SLEEPLESS, SCORCHING summer nights wen i used to think as far as stripping myself to get atleast some coolness!!(even that wouldn't have worked I feel), the heavenly feeling of escaping under that bed sheet which i use to conceal myself from the world altogether, those dreams which I completely forget the next day morning( I have tried soo much to figure out just 'WHAT DID I DREAM LAST NIGHT??',and i end up without getting even a tiny hint )
Okay then on to what happens after those dreams..



But post-sleep activities are not much better...sometimes i may go again and take a nap at the front room DIVAN!...with a blunt xcuse that i wuz just lying down for a little while..hmm so this is my ORDINARY ROUTINE you shall say..but if I continue to explain further I'm sure u r not goin to bear this for long.

SO let me chalk out something better...
Well..there is this website called ORKUT that is driving teens crazy these days( even i am a GUILTY victim of this). It happened one day that i saw this SERIOUSLY strange JAPANESE man with a friend request for me!!..really i wuz taken aback for 1 sec..MY FAME HAD REACHED EVEN JAPAN??
okay so i let the poor guy have me as a friend, and suddenly he started sending SCRAPS to me!!....and to worsen the scenario...ALL IN JAPANESE LANGUAGE!! Then i thought, if MR.JAPAN(his name is a real tongue twister) is soo much obsessed with using japanese.. then why don't I offer my respect to my own language, MALAYALAM..and so i did...replied him back with a few difficult words like 'KSHEMANWESHANANGAL'(well wishes), 'PRAKRITIDHATTAM'(by nature), 'SAMAKAALIKASAMOOHAVICHAARANGAL'(social thoughts)( dat tym i wuz quite gud at malayalam, esp due to board studies) nd all..ehh..poor guy...

Anyways..that was the end of my contact with MR.JAPAN..havn't heard anything from him after that

SO another hour is spend daily on CHATTING..which is quite a gud time pass if it's with my school friends..nd another 1 or 2 hours would be spend on pc games..

Listening to music is one of my favorite hobbies..so another 1 or 2 hours would be spend for that...

Aannd..not to forget the IDIOT BOX..which is my favourite companion...
The speed at which i surf between the channels is really blinding..that someone sitting beside me would think i have gone nuts!..but THAT is my xperience with the thing..i know xactly wer a watchable channel would come..i can even make what kind of show is going on from a split-second image!

Among other things..hmm...nothin much more..just somehow manage to keep wasting time...going out with friends, riding on the scooter for a while, going to the dvd shop to catch some cool new PIRATED movies,.... DAYS JUST GO ON AND ON LIKE THIS........

0 comments:

Post a Comment