So.. huh!..finally wrote the IIT JEE exams today.. . many consider it the ultimatum of all the xams in the country. It's almost lyk a lottery for life. You crack it , or get cracked . Yes, i too had the dream (..nd still have ) of makin it into iit, but trust me it's hell preparin for it. This yrs paper..in my opinion wuz purely constructed.. The first one wuz quite easy nd most were like cbse sorta questions .. but the 2nd one was quite of a high standard .. I think the thing lackin in this yr's paper wuz the range of the portions asked from.. many marks were concentrated on some partic. topic. But anywayz its IIT JEE nd ur supposed to be expecting the worst! nd talking abt the way i have done it... i wud say i put in a 75 pc effort.. cudve done it a lil bit btr..lyk i made silly errors as i always do. nd im expectin the score to be somewer around 200.. i hope... . anyways the next one AIEEE is my final resort.. It's now do or die situation.. An NIT is the least thing you need to go to for decent engineering studies...or dats wat everybody says.. whatever.. I have to put all my efforts on it.. It's the one last chance now.. so again i ought to do the same old boring thing i have been doing for a dozen of years... STUDY. All this just for my love of cars nd machines.. There's absoutely nothing else which cud inspire me for this. btw. BRAWN GP is seeming pretty dangerous. Hope FERRARI catch up quickly..

0 comments:

Post a Comment